Solea Laser – Glastonbury Dental Center
The Glastonbury Dental Center now offers the latest in dental technologies including the Solea Laser System. At the Glastonbury Dental Center, we pride ourselves on using the most innovative dentistry techniques and technologies to offer exceptional, state-of-the-art dentistry services. One of the most innovative dentistry technologies used in our Glastonbury Dental Office is the Solea laser system. We are one of only a few dentistry providers in the state of Connecticut that offers treatment using this advanced technology.
We utilize our Solea laser system on a daily basis for a number of different hard and soft tissue procedures. If you’re interested in finding out more about treatment with the Solea laser system, please don’t hesitate to contact us to learn more about the following:
- Preparing teeth for fillings, dental crowns, bridges, and other restorations
- Removing enamel prior to cosmetic treatments like porcelain veneers
- Reshaping soft tissue for cosmetic purposes or to reveal a greater amount of tooth structure prior to restorative or cosmetic treatment
- Preparing your smile for dental implant placement by removing supportive bone and gum tissue to allow us to insert the implant post into the jawbone
The Solea Laser System enables cavity treatment to be prepared without anesthesia. Solea is the number one selling all-tissue laser in dentistry. It’s fast, precise, virtually 100% anesthesia-free for any cavity prep and blood and suture-free for most soft tissue surgeries. Patients love the unique experience. This new technology allows dental patients to be treated without anesthesia for many types of dental procedure including all types of cavities.
- 99.2% anesthesia-free for all cavity preparations
•An anesthesia-free, blood-free, suture-free experience for soft tissue procedures